As with any technique, Ligatures, Swashes and Flourishes can beautify, but must never interfere with the legibility of the identity.
Almost any concept for a logo has probably already been used. It is the visual treatment that distinguishes various logos, a system of shapes.
Companies and designers are beginning to see that a design that can work in solid black will be stronger.
- FInal Word
- Working at Creativity
- Responsive Websites, Avatars and Favicons
- Learning from the Past
- Correction at a Cost
- Famous Fails
- Good Trends in 21st Century Identity Design
- Deadly Sin of Logo Design #7 Fixed: Omitting Thin Lines or Tiny Shapes
- Deadly Sin of Logo Design #6 Fixed: Making More Refined Shapes
- Deadly Sin of Logo Design #5 Fixed: Having No Overlapping Elements